Date & Currency (Regional) Settings #
- Date Format: Set the regional settings for Raminian. Note that these are shared settings used by ALL tills connecting to this database
- Currency Format: Generally you want to use en-KE or en-SW
- The export folder used by this computer. This setting is usually never changed.
Printer Settings #
- Select the document type to set the printer settings for (you can select multiple to update at once)
- This section selects the printer, layout and other settings
- If a layout in Layout Storage is selected, the Layout File gets greyed out and ignored. This is a layout file stored centrally in the database, allowing easier updating for all users
- Notification – If you use SMS or EMAIL integration, you can allow notifications for any document type to be triggered on creation
- Make sure to click “Save Print Settings”. Only selected Document Types will get updated.