Raminian has an annual licensing structure.
Along with your license, we provide remote tech support, regular upgrades and fixes.
Note that you will be alerted if the license is going to expire within 30 days.
Local License #
The license needs to be authenticated with our server. Clicking INSTALL attempts to do this, but if it fails (due to lack of internet), then you will see the below image.
From here, you can
- SAVE a request file on your computer
- Find a way (copy to another computer/cyber cafe) to email it to us (at support[at]cecypo.tech)
- We will return an authenticated file back to you
- You can use the “Load License” button to active your computer now.
Network Floating License #
In most cases, we will be performing this task for you during implementation of Raminian.
- Open command prompt as an Administrator
- Navigate to C:Program Files (x86)Cecypo LimitedRaminian
- You may execute the command you wish to perform:
To install the service: RaminianLicenseService /I
To add/change the license: RaminianLicenseService /L
To uninstall the service: RaminianLicenseService /U