With Raminian you can use various types of barcodes to:
- Scan (multiple) barcodes per product. (Add barcodes as a Product Property)
- Sell using any barcode scanner
- Generate barcodes for your products and mail-merge them into any sticker paper (avery labels for example)
- Handle same products with multiple barcodes as well!
Enabling barcoding #
- Enable from Options > Settings > Shared Settings > Enable Transactions – Enable Barcode Automation
Adding barcodes #
From Products > Product Editor or Products List
Find your product, click on the Barcode field, scan your barcode using your scanner.
Sell using a barcode scanner #
Simply connect any USB Barcode scanner, open transactions, focus on the products area, and scan your barcode.
Your product will automatically be loaded with a quantity of 1. If you continue to scan the same or or come back to it after a few product scans, it will update the quantity by +1.
Generate barcode labels #
Generate your own unique barcode labels in any design you want!
Generate from Products Lists > Barcode Options
Here, you’ll have the ability to:
- Automatically generate barcodes based on code or product name.
- Select the layout file(s) (.repx) for the design you wish to print.
- Repeat barcodes by the number of inventory count or a fixed number.