TIMS COMPLIANT FISCAL DEVICES
KRA (Kenya Revenue Authority) requires all businesses in Kenya to purchase NEW fiscal devices, also known as CONTROL UNITS.
These new devices are also known as CONTROL UNITS.
Type A devices are “MANUAL” devices made for businesses which hand-write their receipts.
They are also ideal for those who charge for items such as residential or commercial rent.
TYPE B & C
TIMS Parser is a software that is trained to capture specific parts, as required by KRA, of a PDF file. This is submitted to a Type C control unit to generate a QR Code which is embedded on your document for printing, making it legal.
The software is highly customizable and runs automatically once configured.
- Uses PDF files from softwares such as Tally, Quickbooks, SAP, Sage, etc.
- Custom built PDF software to communicate with TYPE C devices, to sign, print, and save receipts
- Full history for reporting
- Easy management for Credit Notes
- Dot-Matrix Friendly
- Multi-Layout / Multi-Printer
- Dotnet Framework 4.8
- 64-bit Windows 7, 10, 11