Table of Contents
Use an Mpesa payment on a sale:
- Select MPESA and click on the (+) button to the right.
- Simply enter the PHONE NUMBER or TRANSACTION ID for the payment
- Click on the Search button
Can’t find a payment? Let’s check online & with Safaricom:
- Clicking on the search icon, THREE TIMES, will take a few seconds, as it checked online (on mpesamanager.cecypo.com)
- Clicking it FOUR TIMES, will show a new “Transaction Query” box which needs ONLY the Transaction ID (which only shows on the mpesa portal or customer’s sms).
This will push a command to Mpesa asking Mpesa to push the payment, if it exists, to mpesamanager.cecypo.com. Which provides Raminian with mpesa data.
- Click on the search button a final time to see if any new payments have been received. Remember, the third click will download any new payments received.
Transaction Query / Transaction Status
- This function is the same as MpesaManager’s Transaction Query window.
- The below image shows how you would use the website to check for a payment which hasn’t been received yet.
Copy & Paste data from Mpesa’s Portal into Raminian
- From Mpesa’s Portal (https://org.ke.m-pesa.com), find the missing payments.
- Copy the full row from the mpesa portal
- You can also select all visible ones, as Raminian is clever enough not to duplicate them!
- With or without header works too!
- Open the menu Banking > Import Payments, and paste as shown below
*Mpesa payments will NOT duplicate by using this function!