From Reports > iTax Reports, you can quickly and accurately generate your iTax returns file!
Each report is broken down by:
- General Rated (Usually X or 16%)
- Other Rated (Usually C or O)
- Exempt (Usually E or 0%)
- Zero Rated (Usually Z or 0%)
- AND a Cash Summary value for sales made without a PIN
(This value goes into the iTax returns field at the bottom called “Total Sales and VAT to Customers not registered for VAT (Ksh)“)
- The QB section connects directly to your QuickBooks files to include any expenses which may not have been passed through Raminian.
- HOW TO
Select the required transactions type,
Click on Export to CSV (this will open the folder where the exported CSV file resides)
Open the iTax VAT3 returns excel sheet,
Click on IMPORT CSV
Select the generated file (for each type of Tax group)